Merged Finance Testnet is now officially open
we are thrilled to announce an important and longly anticipated milestone we have reached on the way to building a complete, fully-automated index protocol that aims at helping users to invest in diversified portfolios of crypto assets and earn passive income.
Our MVP Testnet is now open, and everyone can review and test out the core features of Merged Finance, and contribute to our product’s development by sharing your Testnet experience.
We are more than excited to let early users be the judges of our UI, and welcome all of you to evaluate various options of buying an index and redeeming it to its underlying assets.
All Testnet users will be rewarded for being early birds of testing our product and will first get access to cool exclusive features after the official release.
How to use Merged.fi Testnet?
To test out our features you only need to claim Testnet tokens and follow the simple steps described in the instructions below.
Step 1: Go to BscScan Testnet and Connect your Metamask wallet
Step 2: Switch your Metamask wallet to the Testnet
Copy and paste the following data as it is shown in the screenshot below
- RPC URL: https://data-seed-prebsc-1-s1.binance.org:8545
- Chain ID: 97
- Currency Symbol: BSC
- Block Explorer URL: https://explorer.binance.org/smart-testnet
After switching the Network, hit the Claim button to claim your Testnet tokens.
Step 3: Scroll down and press “Write” on the GetTokens method.
Use the Testnet tokens
Check your wallet, we’ll send the tokens to your Metamask address.
Add the following token smart contract to your wallet:
- Avalanche index: “0xdb197117868cdF563D8BA8C5f9206D8080ef77b4”
- Binance Smart Chain index: “0x6DF58e3B98d8fbc94b25e531ab15BD2AA8B4E0d6”
- USDT: “0x9c960a5df8df917d6aF153b717312b225A1d8f55”
Step 4: Go to Merged.Fi and Connect your Metamask wallet
Step 5: Select DEX Swap for buying the index
- Enter the amount and hit the Review Order button
- Check the order information and then click Approve
- Success! You have received the TEST index in your wallet
Step 6: Redeeming an index via Multiple Assets
- As soon as you receive the TEST index, try Redeem via Multiple Assets
- Enter the amount and hit the Approve button
- You will receive all the Underlying Assets
Step 7: Issuing the index via a single asset
- As soon as you complete the previous step and get the underlying assets of the TEST index, select the Issue via a single asset option
- Review your order and hit the Approve button
Step 8. Leave your feedback
We will analyze all your reports and select the contributors with the most valuable feedback who will receive rewards for helping us build a truly great multichain index protocol.